To see these browsable links, start by finding the catalog record for a book you've enjoyed, or one you're waiting on hold for. If you see it in a list of other items, click the title so that you get the full details about it, including all of our copies. The more popular a book is, the more copies there are to get past. Scroll all the way, and look at what's below—you'll see what so many people miss because they don't click through to the description and get this far down the page.
What you see is the chance to explore more. Those features include:
- Titles in the series–Displays all the titles in each series, in reading order. It's the quickest way to get the reading order of a series, from finding any item in the series.
- Read-alikes–If you like this, you might like these.
- Story elements–NoveList appeal terms, themes, and genre. Together, they make up the difference aspects of a book that capture you. You can use them to find other books with those elements.
- Reviews from readers on Goodreads
- Lists and articles such as Book Discussion Guides, Feature Articles, and Awards lists
- Reading levels
These features come from the NoveList Plus database, which you can also use directly any time you want to take a deeper dive. There's a link to take you directly to the item's details on NoveList. Here's a picture: