All material except vinyl records may be returned to any Knox County Public Library location.

Bookdrops are available for returning books after hours, but some non-book items should not be returned via bookdrop because they may be damaged:

  • Return music CDs inside the library.
  • Vinyl records must be checked out and returned to the circulation desk at Lawson McGhee Library due to their fragile nature.

Violation of the returns policy will result in the loss of borrowing privileges.


  • Last Updated May 24, 2024
  • Views 1080

Submit a Question

Fields marked with * are required.